Saturday, June 9, 2007

I'm Still Alive!

Potluck Fun! John Steinbeck's House?

I know that you may all have been a little worried about me, since I haven't posted in ages, but here I am! Apparently the last time I wrote was May 28th...and not too much has happened since then. I went to in-house draw at East, got stuck in a one-room double with a random roommate, and now I'm on the waiting list for another house! I imagined senior year better than this!

Thursday was our Disney themed potluck! Granted everyone was really stressed for finals the next week, so it wasn't as wild and crazy as was hoped for, but still fun! Of course, my favorite part was Winnie the Pooh-zookie!

The weekend flew by; I had a lot of work. I still managed to squeeze in the farmer's market on Tuesday and a B-break on Wednesday. Finally, our presentations for the research class came on Thursday and I finished up my finals on Friday! Woohoo...Junior year is over. I'm not a...shhh...don't say the S-word!

Maintenant, je vaise regarder un film en francais!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, the winnie the pooh-zookie sounds good! good luck with finals!

--julie