Friday, April 13, 2007

I am NOT a Slacker!


It's a log, it's a hot dog, it's a harbor seal!


So, I've spent a good portion of the past two days actually doing work! Ok, and looking out at the lovely harbor seals...Anywho, I've stepped up and decided on my independent project. I am looking at the differential predation on the native versus invasive species of blue mussel. woohoo! I also get to paint one of the species with Wild Shine Flirty Rose Creme nail polish, so we can distinguish the two species! I'm going to cite that in my paper, as well. So, that's basically been my life for the past two days.

We also had our first potluck last night. The theme was House Warming and Comfort Food. We had more sophisticated grilled cheese sandwiches (ie. sourdough with sharp white cheddar and ciabatta with mozarella), tomato soup, asparagus, scalloped potatoes, meatloaf, and birthday cake. It was quite fantastic. Looking forward to next week.

zzzzzz

No comments: